Friday, October 28, 2005

Welcome to my online journal

Hello Friends and Colleagues,

Welcome to my online clinical journal. There are two main reasons I've created this weblog. On the one hand, I hope to use this as a follow-up forum for my trainings and presentations. In other words, if you attend one of my workshops you may come here afterward to continue the conversation with myself and others regarding issues discussed in the workshop. In this way, my goal is to transform the training atmoshpere from a uni-directional, one-time event to a multi-directional, ongoing process. The other reason for this blog is simply to have a place where I can work out my own thoughts regarding various clinical issues.

I believe that in order to maintain vitality and well-being in the counseling profession it is important to have a plethora of supportive voices providing ideas and feedback. I think that it is often times helpful that some of these voices are found outside of one's own direct work setting. My hope is that this blog can be such a resource for you (and me!!). To that goal, I encourage you to help me make this interactive and valuable by checking back often, leaving your thoughts and comments, and spreading the word to others you think may benefit from visiting.

-Andy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,
let me knwo when the next workshop or training is. I will be more than happy to attend.
Galina Iolova

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Galina,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.

If you check back here, I will post upcoming trainings on the blog.

Or you can send me an email at "young(DOT)andy(AT)sbcglobal(DOT)net" and I will add you to my email list.

Thanks,
-Andy

11:10 AM  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I use blogging for similar reasons. Isn't technology great?


~Deb

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home